Recently we reported about a new upcoming smartphone from HTC, the HTC U11+.
Now the company has sent out a teaser for the 2nd November product launch. The teaser says, “ You’ll see it all on 11.02.17 . The teaser also has an image in the background which has the back if HTC U11+ . It is seen in a little tilted position. The fingerprint scanner is located just below the camera module which is in line with the previously leaked renders.
- 6-inch QHD+ (2880x1440p) 18:9 display
- 4GB/6GB of RAM variants
- 64GB/128GB is of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm
Snapdragon 835 mobile platform
- 12MP of main camera with 4K video support, f/1.7 aperture and dual LED flash
- 8MP of front camera
- Android Oreo 8.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3930mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0