Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge are the phones to get most excited about this MWC. WHile LG is also preparing big to launch it’s next gen flagship called LG G5. We have already reported about some great looking HD images of LG G5. Samsung today posted a promo video that highlighted waterproofing capabilities of the Galaxy S7 smartphone. Yesterday we published some more HD quality images of the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge smartphone.
Now we have some unboxed pictures of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone. The phone is leaked on an e-commerce listing in Dubai. The listing also confirms about pricing details of Samsung Galaxy S7 & Galaxy S7 Edge smartphones. The price he is asking for the Galaxy S7 variant is 4200AED($1143 USD) while for the S7 Edge variant the price is 4500AED (1225 USD) which is too high. We will see some official details about pricing when the phones are launched on 22nd February in Barcelona.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge:
- 5.1″ 1440p (QHD) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 4GB of RAM
- 32/64GB of internal storage with Micro SD card slot
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Octa-Core/Samsung Exynos 8890 Octa-Core
- 12MP BRITCELL camera with great focus on imaging like Apple
- Bluetooth, WiFi, NFC,
- 4G LTE,GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3000mAh/ 3300 mAh(For S7 Edge) battery
- New TouchWiz with Android Marshmallow
- USB Type C