Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi launched successor to last years’a Redmi 2/ Redmi 2 Prime. The new phone is called Xiaomi Redmi 3. The smartphone is having very good specifications for the price the company is asking. It was launched in China for CNY 699 which is very less comparing it with the specs of it.
Now there is a new report on the Redmi 3 phone which says that a new variant to the Redmi 3 phone has been certified in China through certification agency TENAA. The only difference you will notice in the current Redmi 3 & the upcoming variant is ability of fingerprint scanner in the latter. Battery is also a point where there is a change in both. While the original Redmi 3 was having 4000mAh battery , the new variant is showing to have 3000mAh battery which could be wront because thickness ais also same ..SO it is very likey t come with 4000mAh battery lie the original Redmi 3 smartphone.
Specs of Redmi 3 (Enhanced):
- 5″ HD(1280 x 720 pixels) display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 Octa-Core 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal with expandable memory via microSD
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF,
- 5MP front camera,
- MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 143g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1,
- 4000mAh / 3000mAh battery