World’s first Cloud first smartphone Robin from Nextbit has now got a price cut worldwide. The smartphone was very recently launched in India for a very competitive price of Rs. 19999. It was launched to the world in September last year for a price of $399.
Now the company has reduced the price of thew Robin smartphone by $100. After this price cut, the new price comes down to $299. The price cut was announced by the company through an official blog post in their community website.
Specifications of Nextbit Robin:
- 5.2-inch full HD (1920×1080p)display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage/100GB online storage
- Android Marshmallow
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone flash
- 5MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC,
- USB Type-C Port
- 2,680 mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0