Nextbit will be launching their Robin smartphone in India on 25th May. The company was already having since fans net in many cities of India.
Now the company has sent out media invites for a launch of new device. The invites says,” Nextbin invites you to celebrate Robin’s debut, the award-winning smartphone to stand out.” This simply means that the company is launching the Robin smartphone in India.
Specs of Nextbit Robin:
- 5.2-inch full HD (1920×1080p)display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage/100GB online storage
- Android Marshmallow
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone flash
- 5MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC,
- USB Type-C Port
- 2,680 mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0