Nextbit Robin had already received the closed beta of Android Nougat 7.0 earlier in November.
Now the Nextbit Robin smartphone has been spotted on benchmarking site GFXBENCH. The Nextbit Robin smartphone spotted on GFXbench has some changes from the original Nextbit Robin. The only change is availability of Android Nougat 7.1.1 Instead of Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 . Other things remain the same.
Specifications of Nextbit Robin:
- 5.2-inch full HD (1920×1080p)display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage/100GB online storage
- Android Marshmallow
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone flash
- 5MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC,
- USB Type-C Port
- 2,680 mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0