ZTE’s own brand Nubia has recently introduced few budget smartphones to the world.
Now the company has sent out media launch Invites for a product launch on 6th April. The launch Invite is in Chinese language. The invite suggests a dual camera based smartphone coming on 6th April. A new Nubia smartphone with model number Nubia Z17 Mini was leaked recently with dual camera setup on the back. The invite has two circles in two different colours i.e. Blue and Red color. The dual circles indicate a dual camera setup.
- 5.2-inch full HD(1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 / 653 processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB of internal storage with micro SD card slot
- 13MP dual rear cameras with f/2.2 aperture and dual-tone LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow with Nubia UI 4.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Price & release date:
The Nubia Z17 Mini will be official on 6th April. So pricing and availability dates will be available on 6th April only.