Chinese smartphone maker ZTE has today launched the Nubia M2 smartphone. Along with the Nubia M2, the Chinese OEM has also introduced a lighter version of it called the Nubia M2 Lite.
As this is a ‘Lite’ variant of the original Nubia M2, it comes with some lighter features and specifications. Well it has got 5.5-inch HD (1280x720p) display with IPS panel. It gets an option of choosing 3GB or 4GB RAMs. Same is the case with storage, here you get 32GB and 64GB storage options to choose from. The chipset being used is an Octa-Core MedkaTek Helio P10. On the back it has git a new 13MP single sensor with dual tone dual LED flash and f/2.2 aperture. It gets a similar 16MP sensor on the front with f/2.0 aperture.
- 5.5-inch HD (1280x720p) display
- 3GB or 4GB RAM
- 32GB or 64GB storage options
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core MedkaTek Helio P10 chipset
- 13MP main camera with dual tone dual LED flash and f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP sensor on the front with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.0 with Nubia UI 4.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Nubia M2 Lite comes in Gold and Black colors. The pricing of Nubia M2 Lite starts at CNY 1799.