Chinese smartphone maker ZTE has now officially announced a new smartphone under the Nubia brand in India. The latest Nubia product coming to India is Nubia M2 Lite.
In terms of specifications, the ZTE Nubia M2 Lite comes with 5.5-inch HD (1280x720p) display which has 2.5D curved glass. The smartphone comes with 4GB of RAM in it. For this RAM, we get 32GB of storage which can be expanded using a micro SD card. It gets an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 SoC in it.
For photography lovers, the Nubia M2 Lite comes with 13MP of main camera with f/2.2 aperture and LED Flash. On the front, it has 16MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture.
- 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720p) display
- 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB of internal storage with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
16MP front-facing camera with 5P lens, f/2.0 aperture, 79.8-degree wide-angle lens, soft LED flash
- Android Marshmallow With Nubia UI 4.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery
Price & Release date:
The Nubia M2 Lite comes in Black and Gold colors. It is prices at ₹13999 in India and is available for purchase starting today from Amazon India.