Nubia Z17 is going to be the next flagship product from Chinese smartphone maker. Nubia is actually child brand is Chinese giant ZTE.
The company has now sent out media launch invitation for June 1 for a new product launch. The launch invite says ‘ NubiaImagination‘ which means Nubia imagination. But in the above word the ‘A’ & ‘I’ have different colors. All the other alphabets are in blue color whereas the A and I are in Red. This indicates that he Nubia Z17 could come with company’sown AI based capabilities like personal assistant. We already have many Assistants like Google Assistant, Samsung’s Bixby, HTC Sense companion and more.
In terms of leaked specifications, the ZTE Nubia Z17 comes with 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) displaywith 2.5D curved glass. There are two different 4GB/6GB of RAM variants. Internal storage gets only one i.e. 64GB variant with MicroSD card slot for further expansion. The smartphone is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile platform.
In the camera department, the Nubia Z17 comes with 23MP (monochrome) + 23MP (RGB) dual rear cameras with OIS, 4K video recording and dual tone LED flash. There is 16MP of camera sensor on the front.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB of internal storage with microSD card slot
- 23MP (monochrome) + 23MP (RGB) dual rear cameras with OIS, 4K video recording and dual tone LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- Water and dustproof (IPX5)
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 3100mAh battery with fast charging