As expected, Chinese smartphone maker Nubia which is the sub brand of ZTE has now officially announcedthe Nubia Z17 Mini in China. The company had already sent out media launch invites for the 6th April event with dual camera based smartphone.
What Nubia Z17 Mini brings is a full metal unibody design with just 7.45mm thick body profile. It brings a curved 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass on the front. The USP of Nubia Z17 Mini is it’s dual camera setup on the back. It gets a 13MP (Monochrome) + 13MP(RGB) sensor combination on the back. The company claims it’s ultra fast focus to take just 0.1 seconds. It also has unique feature that lets you adjust aperture from f/1.0 to f/16.0 range. On the front,it has got a 16MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture.
Other specifications include a 5.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display which is covered with 2.5D curved glass. Under the hood it has 4GB and 6GB of RAM variants. For the 4GB RAM variant, you get an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 chipset while the 6GB RAM variant brings Snapdragon 653 SoC. Internal storage remains the same for both the variants which is 64GB . There is a micro SD card slot for external storage of upto 200GB.
- 5.2-inch full HD(1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB of RAM with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 chipset
6GB of RAM with Octa Core Snapdragon 653 chipset
- 64GB of internal storage with microSD card slot
- 13MP (Monochrome) + 13MP (RGB) dual rear cameras with f/2.2 aperture, OIS, 4K video recording
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Marshmallow with Nubia UI 4.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- 2950mAh battery with fast charging
Price & release date:
The Nubia Z17 Mini comes in Black with Gold, Champagne Gold, Elegant Black and Red colors. Pricing information is listed below,
4GB + Snapdragon 652 :- CNY 1699
6GB + Snapdragon 653 :- CNY 1999
It is now available for pre-order and will be available on 13th April.