Along with introducing the Nubia Z17S, the Company has also unveiled one more smartphone in China. The second smartphone introduced today by Nubia is the Nubia Z17 Mini S.
In terms of specifications, the Nubia Z17 Mini S comes with a 5.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with Corning Gorilla Glass support. The smartphone also comes with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The storage in Nubia Z17 Mini S can be expanded using a Micro SD card. The device is getting performance from an Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 mobile platform.
The Nubia Z17 Mini S is also an smartphone with dual camera setup on the back. The rear camera module houses two 13MP sensors on the back. One of the two is monochrome and the second one is RGB. It has a dual camera setup on the front as well with 16MP+5MP sensors.
- 5.2-inch full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor
- 13MP (monochrome) + 13MP (RGB) dual rear cameras with f/2.2 aperture, OIS and dual tone dual LED flash
- 16MP(f/2.0) + 5MP(f/2.2) dual rear cameras
- Android Nougat 7.1 with Nubia 5
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 147.5 × 71.2 × 7.6mm
- Weight: 155g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 3200mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Nubia Z17 Mini S comes in Black Gold and Deep Blue colors. The device will be available for purchase from 19th October for CNY1999.