Earlier today we reported about the Nubia Z17S smartphone visiting the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA. The TENAA listing had all the details about the device.
Now the company has now officially unveiled a new smartphone in India and is called the Nubia Z17S. The Nubia Z17s comes with 5.73-inch full HD+ (2040x1080p) display with 18:9 aspect ratio. Coming to the performance department, the Nubia Z17S comes with 6GB and 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM options. Other factors for performance of Nubia Z17S include two different storage variants which are 64GB and 128GB with support for Micro SD card. The device is getting core performance from an Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 mobile platform.
One of the best features of the Nubia Z17S could be its camera as it comes with 12MP( f/1.8 aperture and 1.4μm pixel size) +23MP(f/2.0) of dual camera setup on the back with LED flash. On the front, it comes with 5MP+5MP dual camera setup.
- 5.73-inch full HD+ (2040×1080p) 18:9 display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage with Micro SD Card slot
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 processor
- 12MP(f/1.8 aperture and 1.4μm pixel size)+ 23MP(f/2.0 aperture) with dual tone LED flash
- 5MP + 5MP dual front cameras with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Nougat 7.1 with Nubia UI 5.1
- Dimensions: 147.46×72.68×8.5 mm
- Weight: 170g
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 3100mAh battery with fast charging
Price & release date:
The Nubia Z17S comes in Black and Blue colors. The device will be available at below given prices,
6GB + 64GB :- CNY 2999
8GB + 128GB :- CNY 299
It will be available for purchase in China starting 19th October.