Recently we reported about the leaked official press invite for Honor 9 launch on 12th June. We have already reported the leaked renders of Honor 9. It was leaked in 5 different colour variants. . It was already spotted visiting through the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA. The TENAA listing had all the major details listed there.
Now we have another lead in that direction. The latest news is all about Honor 9 which shows us the official poster of Honor 9. The company has now officially released a poster for the upcoming Honor 9 smartphone. It has 12th June as the official date of unveiling of Honor 9.
- 5.15-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.4GHz Octa-Core Kirin 960 processor
- 12MP+20MP of main dual camera setup on the back with dual LED flash and laser auto focus
- 8MP of front camera
- Android Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 147.3 × 70.9 × 7.45mm
- Weight: 155gms
- 3100mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Honor 9 is scheduled to be released in June (27th June actually). It will be priced at CNY 2299 for 4GB RAM variant and the 6GB RAM variant will come for CNY 2599.