Samsung is about to take the curtains off the Samsung Galaxy S7 & Galaxy S7 Edge. We have already reported some leaks about the Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone. Earlier today it was also confirmed that the Samsung Galaxy S7 series will not be having USB Type C, these devices will be having regular Micro USB ports. But we know that many fans of Samsung Galaxy S7 were eagerly waiting for USB type C from Samsung. Some unboxed photos of Samsung Galaxy S7 were also leaked on the web & the device was also listed on an e-commerce site in Dubai.
Now some folks at Uswitch have managed to get some official HD renders of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge device. It was also rumored that Samsung might also bring something like 3D touch in Galaxy S7 series. But we will have to wait till 21st February for any official confirmation of info on that. Samsung have already shown us the waterproofing capabilities of the Galaxy S7 series.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge:
- 5.1/5.3″ 1440p (QHD) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 32/64GB of internal storage with Micro SD card slot
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Octa-Core/Samsung Exynos 8890 Octa-Core
- 12MP BRITCELL camera with great focus on imaging like Apple
- Bluetooth, WiFi, NFC,
- 4G LTE,GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3000mAh/ 3300 mAh(For S7 Edge) battery
- New TouchWiz with Android Marshmallow
- USB Type C
You can find the full image gallery below,