OnePlus 2was released in August 2015 with Android Lollipop as the base OS based on company’s own Oxygen OS.
After that,e company started working on the Marshmallow update for the OnePlus 2. OnePlus 2 was launched with Oxygen OS 2 & later it got updated to Oxygen OS 2.2. based on Lollipop. But company released Oxygen OS 3.0Beta based on Marshmallow. Now today we have another update which brings the OS version to Oxygen OS 3.0.1 community build. Official changelog is given below,
We appreciate everyone’s feedback from the first community build. With your help we have been able to better optimize the build and improve several key areas. We would like to share with you our updated build for one last round of community feedback. This update includes:
- Enhanced Doze mode to better optimize battery usage
- Improvements to the fingerprint sensor for faster and more accurate recognition
- Added clear process in the recents screen for the option to remove background processes
- Added feature in recents screen to allow you to lock apps that you don’t want removed with clear all
- Bug fix in network operator selection to ensure the selection sticks to your choice
- Swiftkey update to version 6.3.3
- Added back display color balance
- Updated carrier name mapping
- Camera improvements including bug fixes for OIS
This build is OTA eligible, which means you will receive the official OTA on this build once it’s ready.
This is the last update before the official OTA, which can be expected within the next couple weeks. Stay tuned.
Download link- download here.