OnePlus has started rolling an update to the OnePlus 2. Recently yhe company rolled out the 2nd community build for the OnePlus 3. Now the company has launched the Oxygen OS 3.1.0 update for the last year’s flagship i.e. OnePlus 2.
The Oxygen OS 3.1.0 brings some important changes to the OS. Some users were reporting notification issues with this current build so the company has fixed this issue in the Oxygen OS 3.1.0 build. There are other changes like improvement in the doze mode for battery saving, fixed the alert slider issue and much more.
- Fixed some notification issues
- Improved Doze Mode performance
- Added media sound toggle for alert slider
- Addressed alert slider/silent mode issue
- Implemented August 1 security patches for Android
- Implemented Quadrooter patch
- General bug fixes