OnePlus has released a new community beta build os Oxygen OS for the OnePlus 3. The latest community build of Oxygen OS comes with version number Oxygen is 3.5.4 .
Thr Oxygen OS 3.5.4 brings many notable changes to the OS. Some of the changes include App lock feature, accent color optimization and much more. Some of the key changelog is given below,
- Added new App Lock feature
- Optimized accent colors in default themes
- Optimized translations for certain languages
- Improved the quality of expanded screenshots
- Increased system stability
- General bug fixes
Special Note: If you flash this community build, you’ll receive community OTAs (but not official OTAs). You’ll need to manually (clean) flash back to our official builds to continue receiving official OTAs. Rolling back to official OxygenOS versions require wiping data and cache.