Finally the date has been announced for the unveiling of the upcoming flagship product from OnePlus, the company which shocked the world with its two devices named as OnePlus One & OnePlus Two.
Now the company is all set to unveil the next flagship product called as OnePlus 3. The media launch invite has been leaked on the web. It will be launched on 15th June at an event at Shenzhen Universiadi Center. The media launch invite is having ‘3’ written in a big Red & White color combo whica simply indicates that the company will be launching the OnePlus Three device there.
— The Malignant (@the_malignant) June 1, 2016
Leaked specs of OnePlus 3:
- 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080p) Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB/6GB of RAM,
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- 16MP rear camera, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow with Oxygen OS
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 152.6×74.6×7.3
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C