Earlier today we reported about the leaked render of OnePlus 5 which shows the dual camera setup on the back. It was leaked in the famous Graphite Grey color variant.
first official teaser also with ‘Hello 5‘ confirming it’s name. We reported about OnePlus confirming the official name of it’s next flagship and some expected launch time. The next flagship from the Chinese player will be called OnePlus 5. CEO of OnePlus, Pete Lau had already posted a confusing teaser about company’s next product. The exact model number for OnePlus 5 was also leaked in previous leaks.
Now we have another render of the OnePlus 5. The latest render is similar to the previous one but has case on the back side. It has dual camera setup on the back side in vertical position. The LED flash has been shifted to the bottom of the two camera sensors. While the earlier leaked render had the LED flash in between two sensors. The device has sandstone back cover on the back side.
Leaked specifications :
- 5.5-inch Quad HD display with smaller bezels
- 6GB or 8GB of RAM
- Upto 256 GB of storage variants.
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 10nm chipset
- 23MP of main camera sensor with dual tone dual LED flash, OIS, EIS and PDAF
- 16MP of camera on the front.
- Rear facing fingerprint scanner
- Oxygen OS based on Android Nougat
- 7mm slim design
- Dash Charge 2.0
Price & Release date:
The price of OnePlus 5 is listed to be $499 in the US dollars. The estimated date if availability is given as beginning of June 2017.