As we are getting closer to the November, we expect to see a new smartphone from OnePlus. Last year OnePlus unveiled a new smartphone called the OnePlus 3T. The OnePlus 3T was successor to already available OnePlus 3 with some improvements in it.
Now in 2016. We expect to see a new smartphone. The upcoming OnePlus smartphone will be called the OnePlus 5T. It i now listed for Pre-Order on oppomart.com , one of the ecommerce based retailer. The device is listed for $549 and is available for Pre-Order.
In terms of listed specifications, the OnePlus 5T comes with a big 6-inch Quad HD+ (2960x1440p) display on the front. The display used in OnePlus 5T has a display with an aspect ratio of 18:9 . The smartphone comes with 6GB and 8GB of RAM variants. It comes with 64GB and 128GB of internal storage with support for Micro SD card slot. Processing power comes from the same Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 mobile platform.
- 5.5-inch Quad H+ (2960×1440p) Optic AMOLED display with sRGB
- 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of internal storage based on UFS 2.1
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform based on 10nm
Adreno 540 GPU
- 16MP(f/1.6 aperture,1.12μm pixel size, EIS) +20MP(f/2.6 aperture, 1.0μm pixel) of rear camera with dual tone dual LED Flash, 4K and Slo-Mo
- 16MP front camera with 1.0μm pixel size & f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with new flavor of Oxygen OS
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 154.2×74.1×7.25mm
- Weight: 153g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC
- 3300mAh battery with Dash Charge (5V 4A)