Chinese smartphone maker Oppo Mobiles have announced a new smartphone under their Oppo A series.
The latest device in the Oppo A series is called as Oppo A37. The Oppo A37 is having 5-inch HD display with 2.5D curved glass & Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The device is having 2GB of RAM & 16 GB of internal storage which can be expanded via a micro SD card. The smartphone is powered by a Quad-Core 64-bit 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor. There is 8MP camera on the rear side while on the front, we get 5MP camera.
Specifications of Oppo A37:
- 5-inch HD(1280x720p) display with 2.5D curved glass & Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal with expandable via micro SD card
- 8MP rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- ColorOS 3.0 based on Android Lollipop
- Dimensions: 143.1×71×7.6mm
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE , WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2630mAh built-in battery
Pricing & Availability :
The Oppo A 37 comes in Gold, Rose Gold and Grey colors & is launched for a price of $199.