Oppo launched the Oppo A37 in China on 20th June. Now it’s just been 4 days & the company has launched the Oppo A37 in India.
The Oppo A37 is having a very slim design with just 7.6mm. The Oppo A37 is having 5-inch HD display with 2.5D curved glass & Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The device is having 2GB of RAM & 16 GB of internal storage which can be expanded via a micro SD card. The smartphone is powered by a Quad-Core 64-bit 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor. There is 8MP camera on the rear side while on the front, we get 5MP camera. It runs Android Lollipop 5.1 based on the Color OS 3.0 .
The Oppo A37 comes with a dedicated dual SIM slot as well as Micro SD card slot. The device supports dual Nano SIMs. There is a single tray for both the SIMs and Micro SD card.
Specifications of Oppo A37:
- 5-inch HD(1280x720p) display with 2.5D curved glass & Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal with expandable via micro SD card
- 8MP rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- ColorOS 3.0 based on Android Lollipop
- Dimensions: 143.1×71×7.6mm
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE , WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2630mAh built-in battery
Pricing & Availability :
The Oppo A 37 comes in Gold and Grey colors & is launched for a price of Rs. 11990.