Chinese smartphone maker Oppo unveiled the Oppo A77 smartphone back in May. The Oppo A77 was introduced with an Octa-core MediaTek MT6750 SoC out of the box.
Now it seems the company is working on another variant of the already available Oppo A77 smartphone. The Oppo A77 is soon expected to get a new variant powered by an Octa-core 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 mobile platform. Some other changes include, a slight change in the design of camera module.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- 2.0GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 mobile platform
- MicroSD card slot
- Android Nougat
- 13MP of main camera with dual LED flash and f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP of camera on the front with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3200mAh battery