Chinese OEM Oppo has now officially unveiled the Oppo A79 smartphone in its home ground China.
The Oppo A79 is company’s another offering with a full view display having an aspect ratio of 18:9. It has got an OLED display with the size of 6.01 inch with full HD+ resolution. It comes with 4 gigabyte of RAM and 64GB of internal storage with support for Micro SD cards as well. Powering the device is an octa-core MediaTek Helio P23 chipset.
- 6.01-inch full HD+(2160x1080p) display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core 2.45GHz MediaTek Helio P23 SoC
- 16MP of main camera with LED flash and f/1.8 aperture
- 16MP of front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat with Color OS 3.2
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE,WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3000mAh battery