As expected, Chinese OEM Oppo has now come up with a new Special Edition of the Oppo F3 smartphone in India. The new edition of Oppo F3 is focused on the festive season, specially Diwali.
The new Special Edition of Oppo F3 is called the Oppo F3 Diwali Edition. The device has got a new color schemes on the back side. It has got Red color in the back side with golden outlines. On the front, it has curved 2.5D glass with black colour. The Oppo F3 Diwali Edition will be available starting 29th September from retail stores as well as Amazon India.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage with microSD
- 13MP of rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, 1/3-inch sensor, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front camera with 76.4-degree wide-angle lens, 1/3.1-inch sensor, f/2.0 aperture and secondary 8MP front camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens
- Android Marshmallow with Color OS 3.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.29×75.24×7.3mm
- Weight: 153g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3200mAh battery