Earlier today, we reported about the upcoming Oppo R11 smartphone visiting the benchmarking site AnTuTu. AnTuTu listing had all the maindetails of Oppo R11 listed there. The Oppo R11 was spotted visiting the benchmarking site GFXbench with all the specifications listed. The smartphone was recently leaked in some hands-on images. Recently it was leaked in some real life shots.
Now the Chinese OEM has officially posted a teaser image of Oppo R11. As per the teaser image, the Oppo R11 comes with a dual camera setup on the back. It has similar design like the iPhone 7 Plus. The camera module is also similar with a single frame fot both the sensors. The company has also confirmed that the Oppo R11 comes with a dual camera setup on the back side. It will have 20MP of sensor with no detail about the other sensor. The image shows us Oppo R11 in Gold color which looks pretty amazing.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of basic storage with micro SD card
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon [email protected] 2.2GHz which could either be Snapdragon 652 or Snapdragon 626
- 20MP of main camera with dual tone LED flash
- 20 MP of front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS