Oppo was teasing a new device sine last month. The company had already confirmed that this device will be called the Oppo F1s. later it was also confirmed that it will be a selfie focused device with 16MP front camera.
Now the company has officially launched the Oppo F1s device in India. The Oppo F1s has a 5.5-inch HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 on top of it. It has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded using a micro SD card. There is an octa-core 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 processor. We get a 13MP camera on the rear with f/2.2 aperture. On the front, we get 16MP camera on the front of the device which is touted to be the selfie phone. It has 3075mAh battery inside it . Connectivity options include 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
Specifications of OPPO F1s :
- 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720p) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.5 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF
- 16MP front camera
- Android Lollipop 5.1 based on Colors OS 3.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 76 x 7.38mm
- Weight: 160g
- 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3075mAh battery
Pricing & How to buy:
The Oppo F1s has now been launched in Grey & Gold Colors in India. It is launched at a price of Rs.17990. It will be available for pre-order starting 4th August & will be available on 10th August.