Chinese smartphone maker Oppo is all set to unveil it’s next gen selfie focused smartphone. The next selfie focused smartphone from Oppo will be called as the Oppo F3 and Oppo F3+. The official launch event it scheduled to take place on 22nd March.
Now the latest leaked info tells us some more aboutthe Oppo F3+. The latest leak comes in the form of GFXbench listing. As per GFXbench, the Oppo F3+ has model number CPH1613. It comes with a huge 6-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display. It has got 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The chipset used in Oppo F3+ is an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653. There is 16MP of main camera with LED flash. on the front, is has a new 16MP+8MP dual camera setup.
- 6-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display.
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 chipset
- 16MP of main camera with LED flash
- 16MP+8MP dual camera setup
- Android Marshmallow with Color OS
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS