As expected, Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has now officially unveiled the Oppo F5 smartphone at an event in Philippines. The Oppo F5 is successor to last year’s Oppo F3 smartphone.
In terms of some basics, the Oppo F5 comes with 6-inch full HD+ (2160x1080p) 18:9 display on the front. The display is covered with 2.5D curved glass. It is a smartphone with pretty standard 4GB/6GB of RAM variants & similarly 32GB and 64GB of internal storage variants. Although you get a Micro SD card slot for further expansion of storage. Coming to the chipset used, the Oppo F5 is equipped with an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P20 chipset.
Speaking of the camera in Oppo F5, it has got a 16MP of main camera sensor with LED flash and f/1.8 aperture. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 20MP snapper with f/2.0 aperture.
- 6-inch full HD+ (2160 × 1080p) 18:9 18:9 display
- 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 4GB/6GB of RA32GB /64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P20 processor
- 16MP of main camera with f/1.8 aperture and LED flash
- 20MP of front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.1 with ColorOS 3.2
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 76 x 7.5mm
- Weight: 152g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3200mAh built-in battery
Price & release date:
The Oppo F5 comes in Black, Gold and Red colours. It will be available for purchase in Philippines for Philippines Peso 15990 from 4th November.