Chinese smartphone maker Oppo is already working on next gen smartphones. The upcoming product from Oppo is the Oppo R11, in its R series. The Oppo R11 was spotted visiting the benchmarking site GFXbench with all the specifications listed. The smartphone was recently leaked in some hands-on images. Recently it was leaked in some real life shots.
Now the smartphone has been spotted visitinganother benchmarking site AnTuTu. The AnTuTu listing carries some very important information about the device. As per the AnTuTu listing, the Oppo R11 comes with a full HD (1920x1080p) display of unknown size which was previously leaked to be of 5.5-inch. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. There is an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 mobile platform in the Oppo R11.
Camera lovers get 20MP of main camera sensor in the Oppo R11. Another 20MP camera sensor is present on the front side of Oppo R11.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of basic storage with micro SD card
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon [email protected] 2.2GHz which could either be Snapdragon 652 or Snapdragon 626
- 20MP of main camera with dual tone LED flash
- 20 MP of front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS