Chinese smartphone maker Oppo is soon expected to unveil the next smartphone under it’s Oppo R series. The next product in Oppo R series will be introduced as Oppo R11s.
The Oppo R11s is now spotted on the benchmarking site AnTuTu. As always, AnTuTu listings have a very good track record of providing genuine information about an upcoming smartphone. So as per the latest listing, the OPPO R11s comes with a 6-inch full HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 18:9. It also comes with an Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 mobile platform. It comes with 4GB of RAM & 64GB of internal storage.
In the camera department, the OPPO R11s comes with a dual camera setup of 16MP+20MP on the back side. On the front, it comes with 20MP sensor.
- 6-inch full HD+(2160x1080p) 18:9 display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 mobile platform
- 16MP+20MP of dual main cameras with LED flash
- 20MP of front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3520mAh battery with VOOC fast charging