Untill 3rd of May, Xiaomi was the leader in Indian smartphone industry of we talk about the sub 15k segment. But with the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, the company took a dig at the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
But now we have another contender in that segment in India. Oppo has now introduced it’s new sub brand in India, called RealMe. Oppo has also confirmed that the company will take this brand to global market as well. The RealMe brand from Oppo is an online exclusive brand to fight with the likes of Xiaomi and Honor smartphones.
The device comes with a 6-inch full HD+ 18:9 display which is good to have without a notch. It gets a diamond cut design on the back which makes it most premium of the three main competitors. Processing power comes from an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 chipset. You get there different RAM & storage variants which are 3GB/4GB & 6GB with 32GB/64GB and 128GB of internal storage. Its great to see that Oppo included a triple slot tray with the RealMe 1.
- 6-inch full HD+ 18:9 (2160 x 1080p) display
- 3GB/4GB/6GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771) 12nm processo
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, AI capabilities
- 8MP front camera, f/2.2 aperture, also with AI capabilities
- Face unlock
- Dimensions: 156×75.3×7.8mm
- Weight: 158gms
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3410mAh battery