Oxygen OS version 3.0.2 based on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 is now rolling out to OnePlus 2 and it brings many new features and changes that you can read below.
Recently OnePlus rolled out the Oxygen OS 3.0.1 beta based on Android Marshmallow which brought some changes to the system improvement, task manager & swipe actions.
Now the company is ready to roll out the next update of Oxygen OS version 3.0.2 based on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 which is the latest version available for public. This is an incremental roll out & should reach everyone in within 48 hours via OTA. This update has some new features on board but there’s a catch that after the update, you’ll loose all the stored fingerprint setups.
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow upgrade
- Enhanced Doze mode for better battery life
- System wide performance improvements
- Improved fingerprint sensor performance and recognition
- New OnePlus Camera UI and AF optimization
- MaxxAudio and Tuner have been removed. We have integrated with Dirac HD Sound technology for the speaker so you get a great experience without the knobs and dials
- Shelf UX has been improved. You can now long press to edit a board
- You can now lock apps in recents so they won’t be cleared away. We’ve also added clear process in addition to clear-all for those of you who want a better control of background processes
- Network operator selection will now stick to your choice so you don’t accidentally roam onto unintended networks
- Swiftkey update to 6.3.3