OnePlus seems to taking things seriously when it comes to software. The company keeps updating the Oxygen OS with some new feature and changes.
Now the company has released new open beta build of Oxygen OS. The update comes to OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T as both the smartphones are similar. The latest build coming to OnePlus 3 is Oxygen OS Open beta 16 and for the OnePlus 3T , it’s Open beta 7. This update comes with software fixes and some performance improvements majorly.
Official chnagelog mentions that this update brings bug reporting, several other fixes and fix for power consumption.
- Enabled Bug report feedback app (User Feedback)
- Fixed duplicate Contacts after upgrading
- Fixed Contacts search function bug
- Fixed alarm clock occasionally not ringing
- Fixed certain app crashes
- Fixed some display issues with Dark and Light themes
- Optimized power consumption
General bug fixes
As the update is beta, this could come with some minor bugs. So please report your issues.