OnePlus unveiled the OnePlus 3 smartphone back in June last year. The OnePlus 3 was soon followed by OnePlus 3T. For thr company, both thr OnePlus 3 wnd OnePlus 3T are same devices and wr have seen such focus from the company in previous updates.
Now OnePlus has released yet another Open Beta update to the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. The update comes with software version as Oxygen OS Open Beta 27 and Open Beta 18 . The Oxygen OS Open Beta 27 is valid for the OnePlus 3 whereas the Open Beta 17 is valid for OnePlus 3T. Thr changelog for both the builds is same.
The changes are in the UI of software and specially the Do Not Disturb mode. Other system level changes and performance improvements as on board with this update.
- New UI for Do Not Disturb – We’ve made the Do not Disturb setting easier to understand
- Optimized standby battery usage
- Smart Text Selection improvements
- This option should now work as intended
- General performance improvements
- Updated OnePlus and GMS applications
- We’ve updated OnePlus Gallery, and fixed some bugs in Weather, Recorder, and File Manager
- Updated Google security patch (October 2017)
- Other bug fixes and optimizations
- Updates to language localization, fixes for extended screenshot in some applications, bluetooth performance enhancements, camera gesture fixes, and memory optimizations