Japanese smartphone maker Panasonic has now officially introduced two new smartphones in India. The Panasonic Eluga A3 and Eluga A3 Pro has been introduce at an event in Delhi.
The Panasonic Eluga A3 and Eluga A3 Pro are smartphones with 5.2-inch HD (1280x720p) displays on the front. Both the smartphones come with 3GB of RAM. The Panasonic Eluga A3 comes with 16 GB of internal storage whereas the Eluga A3 Pro gets 32 GB of storage.
In the camera department, the Panasonic Eluga A3 and Eluga A3 Pro come with 13MP of main camera with LED flash and PDAF. On the front, it has got an 8MP sensor
- 5.2-inch HD (1280x720p) display with Asahi Dragon Trail Glass protection
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB (Eluga A3) and 32GB(Eluga A3 Pro) of storage variants
- MicroSD card slot
- 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 / 1.3GHz Octa-Core Mediatek MT6753 processor
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front camera
- Android Nougat 7.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 148.7 x 72.4×9.1 mm
- Weight: 161gms
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
Price & Release date:
The Panasonic Eluga A3 and Eluga A3 Pro have been officially unveiled in Gold, Mocha Gold and Grey colors in India. The Panasonic Eluga A3 will retail at Rs.11290 and the Eluga A3 Pro will be available for Rs.12790.