Niantic has shared details about its upcoming update that will bring Daily Bonuses to make you coming back daily to Pokemon Go. Below are details of Daily Bonuses that you will get if you keep playing Pokemon Go daily or 7 days in a row.
As per official Blog Post,
More bonuses, more fun! Daily bonuses are coming…
We want to provide you a detailed look at a new feature coming soon to Pokémon GO – Daily bonuses! Trainers will soon be able to receive a bonus for certain daily activities, including catching a Pokémon or visiting a PokéStop once a day. You’ll earn a larger bonus if you do this seven days in a row!
Catching a Pokémon every day will earn the following bonus:
- 500 XP
- 600 Stardust
Catching a Pokémon every day for 7 days straight will earn the following larger bonus:
- 2,000 XP
- 2,400 Stardust
Visiting a PokéStop and spinning the Photo Disc every day will earn the following bonus:
- 500 XP
- A number of additional items
Visiting a PokéStop every day for 7 days straight will earn the following larger bonus:
- 2,000 XP
- A greater number of additional items
If you catch a Pokémon at any time on Tuesday local time, you’ll be eligible for the next daily bonus on Wednesday at 12 AM local time.
Crazily popular game Pokemon Go has just received an update for both Android and iOS devices. The update takes the version to 0.33.0 for Android & 1.3.0 for iOS. The latest update brings new features, improvements and fixes. The game will now remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed. Trainers must confirm they are not driving in order to continue playing. There is mention of a very interesting “Nearby Pokémon” feature available for only a subset of users.
Pokemon Go Full Changelog:
Pokémon GO has been updated to version 0.33.0 for Android and 1.3.0 for iOS devices. Below are some release notes and comments from our development team.
- Added a dialog to remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed. Trainers must confirm they are not driving in order to continue playing.
- Made improvements to the accuracy of a curveball throw
- Fixed a bug that prevented ”Nice,” ”Great,” and “Excellent” Poké Ball throws from awarding the appropriate XP bonuses.
- Fixed achievements showing incorrect Medal icons.
- Enabled the ability for Trainers to change their nickname one time. Please choose your new nickname wisely.
- Resolved issues with the battery saver mode on iOS and re-enabled the feature.
- Added visuals of Team Leaders Candela, Blanche, and Spark.
- We’re currently testing a variation of the “Nearby Pokémon” feature with a subset of users. During this period you may see some variation in the nearby Pokémon UI.
- Minor text fixes
We hope you enjoy this new version and please share your feedback!
In case you want you can download the latest APK from below link.
For instructions on how to install on Android and iOS in unsupported markets read our tutorial.