For the very first time, Huawei partnered with Porsche for a new smartphone design as Porsche Design is quite famous in smartphones. The first Huawei smartphone with Porsche Design comes is the Huawei Mate 9.
Now the Huawei Mate 9 is available for pre-order in Germany. The Porsche Design Huawei Mate 9 comes in Black color.
As for as specifications is concerned, the Porsche Design Huawei Mate 9 has 5.5-inch QHD Super AMOLED display. It has 6GB of RAM. There is 256GB of internal storage with micro SD card slot. It has an Octa-Core Kirin 960 processor. It has similar dual camera setup on the back like the original Huawei Mate 9. It has 20MP+12MP dual rear cameras. The 20MP camera is monochrome one while the 12MP camera is for RGB. The rear dual camera is equipped with dual tone LED flash, PDAF and laser auto focus. It comes with 8MP of front camera. It has a fingerprint scanner at the back.
- 5.5-inch QHD(2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 960 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 256GB internal storage with microSD card support
- 20MP (Monochrome) + 12MP (RGB) Lecia Dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF & OIS
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with Quick charging
Price & Availability:
The Porsche Design Huawei Mate 9 limited edition comes in Graphite Black. It is priced at 1395 Euros and is now available for pre-order. Thr shipping date is 31st January.