Samsung launched their 2016 flagship called as the Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge. These smartphones were unveiled at MWC 2016 in Barcelona. These are very great smartphones according to specs as well as features in it.
Now Reuters has reported that Samsung is getting more than expected pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S7 . President of Samsung’s Handsets business Mr. Koh Dong-jin said on Wednesday said this during a press briefing on Wednesday. The smartphone will be on sale in South Korea starting this Monday. Although he didn’t disclosed the actual number of units of Samsung Galaxy S7 series.
Specs of Samsung Galaxy S7:
- 143.4 x 70.8 x 6.9 mm
- 152 g
- 5.1-inch, 1440p (QHD) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 32/64GB of internal storage with Micro SD card slot
- Samsung Exynos 8890 Octa-Core
- 12MP BRITCELL camera, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], HDR
- 8 MP FFC
- Bluetooth, WiFi, NFC,
- 4G LTE,GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- New TouchWiz with Android Marshmallow
- USB Type C