Chinese smartphone maker Meizu has already scheduled an event for February 15th where the company is planning to introduce the next budget device. Meizu is expected to announce the Meizu M5s smartphone on 15th February event. The Meizu M5s was already spotted passing through TENAA, the website of Chinese certification agency.
Now we have got a new slide leaked which tells us about the pricing of upcoming Meizu device. As per the leaked slide, the Meizu M5s will be available for a price of CNY 999 for th3 basic 2GB + 16GB variant. And now for the 3GB + 32GB variant, you’ll need to pay CNY 1199 if you are buying it in China.
- 5.2-inch IPS HD display with 1280 × 720 pixel resolution
- 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor and Mali-T860 GPU.
- 2GB/16GB, 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64 of RAM/internal storage options.
- Expandable MicroSD card storage up to 128GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS based Flyme 5.2
- Dual-SIM support.
- 13-megapixel rear LED flash camera and a 5-megapixel front facing camera.
- 2930mAh battery
- Connectivity options — 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G, Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi and other options.
- Dimensions: 148.2 × 72.53 × 8.4 mm and weights 138 grams.
- Color options include Silver, gray, gold and rose gold.