Recently Qualcomm announced that they are renaming it’s Snapdragon processors to Qualcomm Mobile Platform.
Now thr company has officially introduced the very first member of it’s new Qualcomm Mobile Platform and it is dubbed as Qualcomm 205 Mobile Platform. What this brings is a dual core CPU with upto 1.1GHz and uses 28nm technology. It also has support for LPDDR 2 and LPDDR 3 memory and for storage, it has got support of eMMC 4.5 . It hasLTE Cat.4 download speed with dual SIM. The GPU used is Adreno 304 based on Open GL 3.0 . The only limitations we found is only upto 3MP of rear camera. On the front, it can get VGA camera.
Specifications & features :
- Upto 1.1GHz Dual Core CPU
- 28nm process technology
- VGA display resolution
- Memory – LPDDR2/3 at 384MHz, Storage – eMMC 4.5
- VoLTE , VoWiFi
- LTE Cat.4
- Dual SIM
- Adreno 304 GPU based on OpenGL ES 3.0
- Upto 3MP main camera
- VGA front camera
- 720p at 30fps decode, 480p at 30fps encode
- Integrated Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n,
- Bluetooth 4.1, FM radio, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou