Qualcomm has now officially announced more details about the details about the flagship chipset of 2017 which is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835.
As expected, the Snapdragon 835 has been made detailed at the CES 2017 event by Qualcomm. The Snapdragon 835 chipset comes with an Octa-Core Kryo 280 CPU in it. It has 4 performance Kryo 280 cores @ 2.45GHz which makes a quad core. Now the other one is having 4 Kryo 280 cores of efficiency @ 1.9GHz. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset comes with integrated X16 LTE modem which brings Global mode. There is Cat16 LTE connectivity with upto 1GBps download speed. It also brings the latest Qualcomm Adreno 540 GPU also. It brings 4K ultra HD at 60fps. It supports upto 16MP of dual camera and upto 32MP of single camera.
The features of Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset include thinner die size. As the die of chipset is thinner, it will result in slimmer smartphones, larger space for batteries and better power. It is world’s first 10nm processor. It brings 2.5 hours of more battery life at the end of the day compared to current processors. With Quick Charge 4, for 5 minutes of charging thr device can last for 5 hours.
Specifications of Qualcomm Snapdragon 835:
- 4 Kryo 280 performance CPUs @ 2.45GHz
- 4 Kryo 280 efficiency CPUs. @ 1.9GHz
- Adreno 540 GPU
- Dual 16MP camers or single 32Mp camera
- X16 LTE modem with global mode
- LTE Cat 16
- Upto 1GBps download speed
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0
- Dual LTE, dual standby
- VoLTE with 3G and 2G
- Snapdragon All mode with support for all cellulars
- Qualcomm Clear Sight camera features, Hybrid Autofocus, Optical Zoom, hardware-accelerated Face Detection, HDR Video Recording
- UFS 2.1 Storage