Razor, the company that last year purchased there smartphone brand Nextbit has now officially unveiled its first smartphone. The very first smartphone from Razor is official as Razor Phone.
In terms of specifications and features, the Razor Phone comes with 5.7-inch QHD LCD UltraMotion display with a resolution of 2560x1440p. The display has fast refresh rates of 120Hz for each pixels. The smartphone seems to be a monster with its 8GB of LPDDR4 RAM which is better for low power usage. The device is equipped with 64GB of internal storage which can be expanded using a Micro SD card. Processing power comes from an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 mobile platform.
Speaking of the camera capabilities, the first phone from Razor is equipped with a dual camera setup on the back with two 12MP sensors. One of which is wide angle one with f/1.75 aperture and the second one is telephoto with f/2.6 aperture. There is a dual tone dual LED flash, PDAF and OIS. On the front, the Razor Phone is equipped with an 8MP snapper.
- 5.72-inch QHD (2560×1440p) IGZO LCD UltraMotion display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 8GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage wirh UFS 2.1
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform
12MP(f/1.75 aperture, wide angle) + 12MP(f/2.6 aperture and telephoto lens) with dual-tone LED flash and PDAF
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with Android Oreo update
- Fingerprint scanner
- Stereo front-facing speakers, Dual amplifiers, Audio adapter with THX-certified DAC
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 77.7 x 8 mm
- Weight: 197g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+
Price & release date:
The Razor Phone comes in standard and Special Edition variants. The special edition variant gets a Green coloured snake branding on thr back. It will be available for purchase in North America and Europe starting November 17th for below given pricing,
Standard edition:- $699
Special edition :- $ 749