Meizu has today announced the launch date of Meizu M5s. The Meizu M5s launch has been scheduled for 25th February.
Now we have got the first real life packaging inages of the Meizu M5s leaked. As per the leaked images, the Meizu M5s is clearly visible from the top side.
The other image shows back portion of the packing box in white. It has the barcode of IMEI numbers and some specifications also.
- 5.2-inch IPS HD display with 1280 × 720 pixel resolution
- 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor and Mali-T860 GPU.
- 2GB/16GB, 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64 of RAM/internal storage options.
- Expandable MicroSD card storage up to 128GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS based Flyme 5.2
- Dual-SIM support.
- 13-megapixel rear LED flash camera and a 5-megapixel front facing camera.
- 2930mAh battery
- Connectivity options — 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G, Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi and other options.
- Dimensions: 148.2 × 72.53 × 8.4 mm and weights 138 grams.
- Color options include Silver, gray, gold and rose gold.