Samsung Galaxy S8 series was unveiled back in March this year. The global availability started in April 2017. At that time, the device was unveiled in Orchid Grey, Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Arctic Silver, and Maple Gold colours.
Now the company has introduced another new colour variant to the Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone. The latest color introduction to the Samsung Galaxy S8 is the burgundy Red. We have already seen many leaks and rumours about the introduction of Galaxy S8 in Burgundy Red colour.
Except the colour nothing else has changed in this version. All other specs and features remain the same.
Currently the smartphone is unveiled in Korean market only. It will be available for purchase starting today and global rollout will begin soon after.
- 5.8-inch Quad HD+ (2960×1440 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity (18:5:9) curved display with 570ppi
- CorningGorilla Glass 5 protection
- 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB of storage based on UFS 2.1
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 8895 processor
- Adreno 540 GPU(SD 835) / Mali-G71 MP20 GPU (Exynos 8895)
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS & 1.4µm pixel size
- 8MP front camera with f/1.7 aperture, 1.22µm pixel size
- IP 68 level Water and dust resistant
- Single sim and Hybrid Dual sim variants
- Ultra High Quality Audio Playback – PCM: Up to 32 bits; DSD: DSD64/128
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor,
- Iris Scanner
- Fingerprint scanner
- Pressure Sensor
- Dimensions: 148.9×68.1x8mm
- Weight: 152g
- Android Nougat 7.0
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v 5.0, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, MST
- USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging