Samsung introduced the Galaxy A8 and Galaxy A8+ Of 2018 smartphones back in December 2017. The company had already announced that it will be available in January in different markets.
Now today the company has officially unveiled the Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) smartphone in India. The Samsung Galaxy A8+ of 2018 comes with a 6-inch full HD+ (2220x1080p) Super AMOLED 18:9 display. It comes with 4GB/6GB of RAM variants. Coming to the storage, we have two different storage variants which are 32GB and 64GB. Although there is a Micro SD card slot for further expansion of storage. In the performance department, the device comes equipped with an Octa-Core Exynos 7885 SoC.
In the camera department, the Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) comes with a 16MP rear camera with LED flash & f/1.7 aperture. On the front, it comes with a dual camera setup of 16MP+8MP.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018):
- 6-inch full HD+ (2220x1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Octa-Core Exynos 7885 14nm processor
- 16MP of main camera with LED flash & f/1.7 aperture
- 16MP+8MP of dual front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner
- IP68 Water and dust resistant body
- Dimension: 159.9×75.7x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 191g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with adaptive fast charging
Price & release date:
The Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) comes in Gold and Black colours in India. It will be available for purchase in India exclusively from Amazon India for ₹32990.