Samsung introduced the Galaxy J7 for 2017 back in June this year. The smartphone was already unveiled in India as Galaxy J7 Pro along with another smartphone dubbed as Galaxy J7 Max.
Now the company has brought the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) in South Korea. The smartphone comes with same specifications as global variant. The company has partnered with KT Corp to sell the smartphone in South Korea.
In terms of specifications, the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) come with 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED (1920x1080p) display. It comes with 3GB of RAM as standard which was seen in the Galaxy J7 (2016) also. The smartphone comes with 16GB of storage which is a bit disappointing in 2017. Although the company had left a micro SD card slot for your storage needs. The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) is powered by an Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 7870 processor clocked at 1.6GHz.
Coming to the camera features, the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) comes equipped with 13MP of main camera with LED flash. There is another 13MP sensor on the front with LED flash
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage(emmc 5.1) with microSD card slot
- 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870(14 nm) processor
- 13MP of main camera with LED flash and f/1.7 aperture
- 13MP of front camera with LED flash and f/1.9 aperture
- Android Nougat
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions:- 152.4 x 74.7 x 7.9mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3600mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) will be available for purchase in for a price of Korean Won 396000 from KT Corp.