As expected, after many leaks and rumors Samsung has now officially unveiled the Samsung Flip phone SM-G9298 or Leader 8.
The Samsung Leader 8 comes with aviation grade aluminum body. It comes with 4.2-inch full HD Super AMOLED display on the outside as well as inside of the device. The smartphone comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage in it. The storage in Samsung Leader 8 can be expanded using a Micro SD card slot. The device is powered by a Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chipset which is flagship SoC from 2016.
In the camera department, the Samsung Flip phone Leader 8 comes with a 12MP of main camera with f/1.7 aperture on the back. On the front, it comes with a 5MP sensor with f/.29 aperture.
- 4.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- microSD card slot
- 2.35GHz Quad-core processor ( MaybeSnapdragon 821)
- 12MP(f/1.7) of main camera with LED flash
- 5MP(f/1.9) of front camera
- Samsung Pay
- Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
- Dimensions: 130.2 × 62.6 × 15.9
- Weight: 235gms
- Colour : Black
- 2300mAh battery with wireless charging