2016 version of Samsung Galaxy A series devices were introduced back in December 2015. The devices in Samsung Galaxy A(2016) series were the Samsung Galaxy A3(2016), Galaxy A5(2016) and Galaxy A7(2016) . The Samsung Galaxy A3(2016) was launched with Android Lollipop 5.1.1 out of the box which was later updated to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 .
Now we have some information which proves that the Android Nougat update for Samsung Galaxy A3(2016) is on the way. Actually the device has now been spotted on the benchmarking site Geekbench. There is a slight change in the original Galaxy A3(2016) and the one which has been spotted on Geekbench. The latest one is listed with Android Nougat 7.1.1 . So it is very likely that Korean giant is planning to push the Android Nougat OTA to these devices also.
- 4.7-inch HD (1280x720p) SAMOLED display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 on the front and back
- 1.5GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card support upto 256G
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset
- 13MP of main camera with dual tone LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- Android Lollipop/Marshmallow
- Dinemsions:- 134.5 x 65.2 x 7.3 mm
- Weight:- 132gms
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS,NFC
- 2300mAh battery